Google Ads can be an extremely valuable tool for small businesses. Whether your business is service-based or product-based, Google Ads can help you reach a larger audience and generate more revenue. And in most cases, your competitors are probably already using this digital marketing tool themselves, meaning that if you aren’t, you’re missing out!
If you’re a new or small business owner, investing in a marketing platform you don’t know much about can seem risky. So, is Google Ads a worthwhile investment for small businesses? Yes! And with on-the-go marketing tools like Aliya, making Google Ads work for you has never been simpler…
What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a form of online advertising that allows businesses to pay to have their ads displayed on Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs). When someone searches for something on Google, relevant ads may appear alongside the organic search results.
For example, if you own a pet store and someone searches for “puppies near me,” your Google ad could appear at the top of the SERP, like this:
Not only does this increase your business’ visibility, but it also helps you reach people who are actively searching for products or services like yours. And when people are actively searching for what you offer, they’re more likely to convert into paying customers.
How Can Google Ads Be Valuable to Small Businesses?
There are many reasons why Google Ads can be valuable to small businesses. Here are just a few:
- Reach a wider audience: With over 3 billion searches per day, Google is the most popular search engine in the world. By running ads on Google, you’re opening up your business to a huge pool of potential customers that you might not reach otherwise.
- Generate leads and sales: Google Ads can help you generate leads and sales by getting your business in front of people who are actively searching for what you offer. In fact, studies have shown that 52% of people who search for something on Google end up buying something within 24 hours.
- Get started quickly and easily: Setting up a Google Ads campaign is quick and easy, and you can start seeing results almost immediately. Plus, with on-the-go marketing tools like Aliya, creating and managing your Google Ads campaigns is simple and straightforward – even if you’re not a tech expert.
What are the Benefits of Using Google Ads as a Small Business?
As a small business, getting your name and your service or product out there and in front of customers is your biggest goal – and will remain one of the biggest goals for your business. You want to find the right customers for your business, and you want to do whatever it takes to reach them. After all, if you’re not reaching your target market, then what’s the point?
Google Ads can be a great way to reach your target market and grow your small business. But that’s not all! Some of the other benefits of using this digital marketing platform include:
- You’re in control: You decide how much you want to spend on your Google Ads campaign, and you can adjust your budget at any time. You’re also in control of when your ads run and where they appear.
- You can measure your results: With Google Ads, you can easily track your campaigns and see how they’re performing. This way, you can make changes and adjustments as needed to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your investment.
- It’s flexible: Google Ads is a very flexible platform, which means that it can be customised to fit the needs of almost any small business. No matter what your budget is or what kind of business you have, you can find a way to make Google Ads work for you.
Can Service-Based Small Businesses Use Google Ads?
Yes! Google Ads can be a great way to reach new customers for service-based small businesses, like plumbers, electricians, landscapers, and more. That’s because when people are searching for a service like yours, they’re usually ready to buy.
In fact, research has shown that 52% of people who search for something on Google end up buying something within 24 hours. So, if you’re not running ads on Google, you could be missing out on a lot of potential business.
Can Produce-Based Small Businesses Use Google Ads?
Yes! If you have a product-based small business, Google Ads can be a great way to reach new customers and grow your business.
Product-based businesses can use Google Ads in a few different ways, like promoting a sale or special offer, running ad campaigns for specific products, or even setting up an ecommerce store. No matter what kind of product you sell, you can find a way to use Google Ads to reach your target market.
A Pocketful of Marketing
Making the decision to use Google Ads is the first step toward helping your business succeed online. The next step requires implementing a sound campaign that promotes your products or services to the right people at the right time.
Fortunately, with Aliya, the stresses of figuring out how to set up a Google Ads campaign are all but gone! Aliya is a revolutionary marketing assistant app that does all the hard work for you. All you need to do is give it the basics: what, when, and where. The rest is taken care of!
Find out more about Aliya on the insightful website, or get your Ads campaign up and running today by signing up on a simple, no-strings-attached, affordable subscription plan and watch the magic happen.